Ethical / Environment Policy:
Two Fifteen are dedicated to operating under ethical and environmentally friendly practices during our production processes. We're working hard to continue refining these processes because it's a commitment we don't take lightly:
- All of our staff are paid above the national living wage, regardless of age.
- Our DTG printers use water-based inks. They're OEKO-TEX® approved (they don't contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment).
- Our product catalogue offers a wide variety of organic and fair share accredited garments.
- All the excess paper and waste cardboard we produce is recycled.
- In DTG printing waste ink is unavoidable, but we make sure that we dispose of the waste ink in a responsible manner.
- Our couriers DPD, have a carbon neutral commitment, you can find more about this on their website.
- Some of our items are fully manufactured in the UK and you can be confident these are produced responsibly and ethically.
We're very open about our commitment to this ethics and environmental policy. If you'd like to talk to us about anything, or you have some suggestions on how we can do more, you can catch us on live chat by clicking the icon below. Alternatively, send us an email or call our office on 01253 302791.